Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hortpark to Vivocity


At seven in the morning the moon refused to leave the sky and the sun could not show its face behind the lilac-coloured clouds. I had my Canon 400D and my 250mm zoom lens and time to think about the pictures I took. I learned to play around with manual settings for an hour and looked at nature in detail. The rest of the morning, I walked from Kentridge Park to Vivocity with my walking buddy and took more pictures switching to auto mode because there was less time to fiddle around with the settings. The walk was leisurely with short breaks to admire the view from various spots - Telok Blangah hill, Henderson Waves and Mount Faber. The sun was burning hot but there was a breeze blowing through the trees and these are my better photos taken during a walk because I was totally in sync with nature.

No comments: