Sunday, August 15, 2010

Youth Olympic Games - Costume Exhibition

The Youth Olympic Games (YOG) in Singapore is not just about competition. At Suntec City, Singapore, there is an exhibition of the costumes of the competing countries. I was there one day and chanced upon this very informative exhibition. Unfortunately I did not have much time to spend on this excellent display of costumes from many parts of the world except to take as many photos as possible to post on this blog.
at















































4 comments:

alicesg said...

I was there over the weekend but I did not take photo of all the details cause I met my cousin and his family there, too busy chatting..lol. Now I know where to get the information on the costumes when I post mine tomorrow for MY WORLD theme. :)

Mableinsingapore said...

Hi Alice, believe me, one day we will meet by chance!

alicesg said...

Hahaha, let us meet mysteriously by chance. It will be amazing and miracle.

alicesg said...

Mable, the fabric arts exhibition will end on 25th August 2010. It is located near the entrance of Suntec City (means very far from Carrefour). You will like the exhibition very much. :)