Wednesday, July 14, 2010

West Coast Park - Changing light.

Nature is beautiful because it full of surprises. Though we can predict weather conditions fairly accurately, we can never foresee if a day will bring us a beautiful sunrise or sunset. We just embrace beauty when Nature bestow it on us the way I did one morning when beautiful clouds tinted pink loomed high above the trees int the park. From that moment I knew it was going to be a glorious day and I was right. Instead of walking around the park to get some exercise I was so mesmerised by the changing light and its effects on the surroundings that all I did was to take lots of photographs. I used the manual setting of my Powershot SX210 IS for most of the shots and found that the colours were pretty close to what I saw than if I were to use the auto settings.

No comments: